Publications & Prizes
- State-level 1st prize winner in NAMI NJ Dara Axelrod Mental Health Poetry contest 2018.
- National level Finalist in the Spring Robinson/Mahogany Red Literature Prize 2019
- State-level 3rd prize winner in the NAMI NJ Dara Axelrod Mental Health Poetry contest 2019.
- Work selected for reading at the Jersey City Writers "Survival is Insufficient Series" based on the National Book Award Finalist.
- Work selected for reading at the "Overcoming limitation" series by the Jersey City Writers sponsored by the Jersey City council of Arts.
- Poetry reading at the NAMI ( National Alliance for Mental Illness) Annual awards and Luncheon program 2019.
- Poetry reading at the Rooftop series at the Department of Cultural Affairs (DOCA) as part of the Jersey City Poetry Festival.
- Anthology selected to be featured in the Poets House Summer Showcase in Manhatten, NY.
- Work selected for reading at the "of Myths and Monsters" series by the Jersey City Writers sponsored by the Jersey City council of Arts.
- Work featured in America's Best Emerging Poets Series New Jersey edition by Z Publishing
- Mentioned in the Top 20 in the Pangolin Poetry Prize 2019 Judged by Melissa Studdard
- Blog listed as Top 100 poetry blogs to be followed in 2020 by Feedspot
- Semifinalist in the National Poetry competition by Ewen and Weber Publishing
- Poetry Reading listed in the Top 20 in the WildSounds Poetry Festival, Los Angeles
- Finalist in the Adelaide Literary Award 2019 for the Best Poem Category
- Nominated for the Arcs Prose Poetry Award 2020
- Work selected in the World's Biggest Poetry Anthology: Sounds of Peace (SOPWBACP) by League of Poets.