Publications & Prizes
- State level 1st prize winner in NAMI NJ Dara Axelrod Mental Health Poetry contest 2018.
- National level Finalist in the Spring Robinson/Mahogany Red Literature Prize 2019
- State level 3rd prize winner in the NAMI NJ Dara Axelrod Mental Health Poetry contest 2019.
- Work selected for reading at the Jersey City Writers "Survival is Insufficient Series" based on the National Book Award Finalist.
- Work selected for reading at the "Overcoming limitation" series by the Jersey City Writers sponsored by the Jersey City council of Arts.
- Poetry reading at the NAMI ( National Alliance for Mental Illness) Annual awards and Luncheon program 2019.
- Poetry reading at the Rooftop series at the Department of Cultural Affairs (DOCA) as part of the Jersey City Poetry Festival.
- Anthology selected to be featured in the Poets House Summer Showcase in Manhatten, NY.