Hidden Peak Press is an independent publisher of poetry and fiction based in Colorado that showcases gut-punch free verse and eye-opening prose from across the U.S. and abroad. A literary press at the confluence of Charles Simic and Ray Bradbury, with pieces “that leave you feeling like you need to re-read them again, right on the spot. A no-frills, cut-to-the-core publisher, Hidden Peak Press is the place for relevant, grounded, engaging and sublime literature.”
- Send five poems or one short fiction story (~10,000 words max) as a Word attachment to email@example.com
- In your submission line, put POETRY SUBMISSION: LAST NAME or FICTION SUBMISSION: LAST NAME. All submissions which do not follow this format will be discarded unread.
- Send us your best and most engaging work. Bear in mind the only steadfast rule here at Hidden Peak Press: Do not bore us.
- Include a brief bio (250 words max) with your submission.
- Do not submit more than once in a six month period unless explicitly requested by the Editors; do not submit rhyming/form poetry, fan fiction, romance or anything that might otherwise be mistaken for Hallmark.