The Petigru Review (TPR) is named after James Petigru, an atypical South Carolinian who publicly opposed secession in 1860 and fought for the rights of Black people.
Tips From the Editor
Submissions open May 1st in the following areas:
- Short Fiction – up to 5000 words; or 3 flash pieces up to 1000 words.
- Novel Chapter- up to 5000 words.
- Creative Nonfiction – up to 5000 words; or 3 flash essays up to 1000 words.
- Poetry – up to 3 poems per document.
- Cover-art- high resolution please.
We are also interested in essays on the writing life and/or critical essays to include on the TPR blog.