Publications & Prizes
- Sasiddhi National Talant Award 2019
- SAARC Literary Award 2015,
- SAARC Literary Award 2013
- Parikalpana Nepali Sahitya Samman 2012
- Jayendra Best Book of the Year 2009
Suman Pokhrel is a poet, writer, and translator. He was awarded the SAARC Literary Award in 2013 and 2015, and his work has appeared in notable journals worldwide. Suman Pokhral is also a lyricist, playwright, and artist. His poems have been translated into Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Kannada, Maithili, Odia, Persian, Sanskrit, Spanish and Urdu. His poetry is included in the syllabus of Language and Literature Study at Tribhuvan University and Purbanchal University in Nepal.