Memoir Magazine’s mission is to be a witness to both factual and emotional truths that resonate with the human heart by supporting writers and artists in sharing their stories—whether personal, social, or political– through publication, education, and advocacy.
Tips From the Editor
We Accept Unsolicited Submissions of:
- Flash Memoir: up to 500 words
- Memoir, Personal Essay, Creative Nonfiction, Excerpts: up to 3,000 words on any subject or theme.
- Reviews and Interviews: up to 2,000 words.
- Craft Essays: up to 3000 words
- Visual Art: fine art, illustrations, comics, photography, graphic storytelling and visual narratives