Publications & Prizes
- Pushcart 2018 Prize nomination for "Jesus Doesn't Talk to Me"
- Pushcart 2017 Prize Special Mention for "The Grand Opera of Boko Haram"
- Finalist for 2017 Rattle Poetry Prize (for “When You Are the Brownest White Girl”)
- Winner of 2017 Passages North’s Elinor Benedict Poetry Prize (for “A Guide for Souvenirs You Get Without Going on the Trip”)
- Finalist for Solstice’s Stephen Dunn Poetry Prize (for “A Guide for Souvenirs You Get Without Going on the Trip”)
- Finalist for The Brittany Noakes Poetry Award (for “The Year the Monarchs Didn’t Return)
- Finalist for Cutthroat’s 2016 Joy Harjo Prize (for “Angel of Assassination”)
- Pushcart 2016 Prize & Best of the Net 2016 nominations for “The Infant Corpses at the Home for Young Girls” from Jet Fuel Review
- Winner of 2016 Woodrow Hall Top Shelf Award (for “The Grand Opera of Boko Haram”)
- Winner of the Southern Humanities Review’s 2016 Auburn Witness Poetry Prize Honoring Jake Adam York (for “Punch Line”)