Thinking of submitting your work to writing contests?
Poets & Writers is here to help.
This comprehensive guide, updated for 2019, provides everything you need to know about writing contests, including expert advice from contests judges, recent winners, literary agents, and editors, so that you can make smart decisions about submitting your work and increase your chances of winning.
A collection of articles edited by the staff of Poets & Writers Magazine, our guide to writing contests is the essential resource for navigating the sometimes overwhelming world of grants, awards, and all things literary competition, including:
- Tips to consider before you submit
- Insight from literary agents and editors
- Advice from contest winners and judges
- What really happens after you hit submit
- Information on twenty-five first-book contests
- Grants that offer more than just money
- Contest opportunities overseas
- A submission tracker
This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader, available free from Adobe Systems, or other software capable of reading PDF files.
- Price: US$ 4.99
- Page count: 54
- Publication date: Nov 1, 2019
- File format: PDF (Adobe Reader)