- Price: US$ 4.99
- Page Count: 53
- Publication Date: Jun 30, 2016
- File Format: PDF (Adobe Reader)
Looking to promote and publicize your book?
This comprehensive guide provides expert advice from industry professionals and experienced authors on harnessing social media, organizing book tours, giving inspired readings, targeting news outlets, and more.
A collection of articles edited by the staff of Poets & Writers Magazine, our guide to publicity and promotion is the essential resource for forming and tackling a marketing plan to get the attention your work deserves, including:
- A guide to the publicity business
- How to pitch yourself to bookstores
- Launching a best-seller without selling your soul
- Social media for authors
- Giving inspired readings
- Advice for self-publishers
- The do-it-yourself book tour
- How to keep the buzz alive
This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader, available free from Adobe Systems, or other software capable of reading PDF files.