Looking to promote and publicize your book?
Updated for 2021, this comprehensive guide provides expert advice from industry professionals and experienced authors on harnessing social media, organizing book tours, giving inspired readings, targeting news outlets, and more.
A collection of articles edited by the staff of Poets & Writers Magazine, our guide to publicity and promotion is the essential resource for forming and tackling a marketing plan to get the attention your work deserves, including:
- A guide to the publicity business
- Becoming your own publicist
- How to pitch yourself to bookstores
- Giving inspired readings
- The do-it-yourself book tour
- How to keep the buzz alive
- The art of the author photo
- Updated social media tips and strategies
This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader, available free from Adobe Systems, or other software capable of reading PDF files.
- Price: US$ 4.99
- Page count: 64
- Publication date: Jul 1, 2021
- File format: PDF (Adobe Reader)