Searching for an agent?
Poets & Writers is here to help. A collection of articles edited by the staff of Poets & Writers Magazine, The Poets & Writers Guide to Literary Agents includes straightforward advice from professionals in the literary field and additional resources with insider tips.
Updated for 2019, this handy resource will give you everything you need to know about what agents do, what you can expect from them, and how to find the best agent for you and your work:
- Where agents search for new talent
- How authors find their agents
- Twelve top agents ready to read your work
- Tips on how to impress and secure an agent
- What agents look for in submissions
- How agents work in today’s literary landscape
- Advice from agents, editors, and writers across the industry
- How to know when the time has come to dissolve a relationship with an agent
This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader, available free from Adobe Systems, or other software capable of reading PDF files.
- Price: US$ 4.99
- Page count: 61
- Publication date: Mar 1, 2019
- File format: PDF (Adobe Reader)