Thinking of getting your MFA?
Poets & Writers is here to help.
This essential handbook, revised and updated for 2017, provides everything you need to know about deciding where and how to apply to the best graduate creative writing programs for you.
- What to consider before you apply.
- How to decide where to apply.
- Insider advice from an application reader.
- Identifying elements of unique MFA programs.
- What to expect out of workshop.
- Tips on becoming a teaching assistant.
- How to remain productive after the MFA.
A collection of articles edited by the staff of Poets & Writers Magazine, this handy resource includes straightforward advice from professionals in the literary field, additional resources to help you choose the right program for you, and much more.
Featuring articles by authors:
- Steve Almond
- Michael Bourne
- Dawn Denham
- Erika Dreifus
- Kelly Ferguson
- Joey Franklin
- Dana Isokawa
- Tom Kealey
- Sonya Larson
- Azita Osanloo
This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader, available free from Adobe Systems, or other software capable of reading PDF files.
- Price: US$ 4.99
- Page count: 72
- Publication date: Aug 31, 2017
- File format: PDF (Adobe Reader)