- Price: US$ 4.99
- Page Count: 51
- Publication Date: Jul 1, 2014
- File Format: PDF (Adobe Reader)
Looking to promote and publicize your book?
This comprehensive guide provides expert advice from industry professionals and experienced authors on harnessing social media, organizing book tours, giving inspired readings, targeting news outlets, and more.
A collection of articles edited by the staff of Poets & Writers Magazine, our guide to publicity and promotion is the essential resource for forming and tackling a marketing plan to get the attention your work deserves, including:
- A guide to the publicity business
- How to capture the attention of literary journalists
- The impact of artful author websites
- Social media for authors
- The key to successful video marketing
- How to amplify your poems with audio
- Giving inspired readings
- Getting your self-published book reviewed
- The do-it-yourself book tour
This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader, available free from Adobe Systems, or other software capable of reading PDF files.