Origami Journal is an online publication founded by Lorna and Laura, two gals with one goal in mind: Celebrating and promoting original literature and photography that uniquely capture the human experience. As writers and avid enthusiasts of literature and visual art, they recognize the importance of publications that foster and support developing talent; and nothing brightens their days more than discovering fresh voices/lenses!
Tips From the Editor
- Send us your submissions electronically.
- Give us 90 days to read and respond to your submission.
- Send us any genre except children's and erotica.
- Send us simultaneous pieces (but promptly notify us upon acceptance elsewhere)
- Exceed the 2,000 word count.
- Send us poetry and/or screenplays.