Infection House is an online journal of COVID-19 and its real-time effects on the world around us. It’s a platform for artists and writers, trained or untrained, to share their experiences of this world-historical event.
Infection House gives readers the option to donate to our contributors directly.
Infection House covers the pandemic’s effects through poetry, journalism, narrative, art, and photography. If any of those genres appeal to you, please get in touch.
Tips From the Editor
We accept poetry, stories, journalism, photography, and visual art.
Specific topics we want to include:
- voices/experiences from countries outside the USA
- self-care and mental health during crisis & quarantine
- low-budget DIY guides (think Whole Earth Catalogue)
- the changing role of the internet in daily life
- ecology, climate change, the natural world
- hustles/informal economies post-“gig economy”
- cyberpunk/tech futures
- experiences from within hospitals
- researched, informative articles/tutorials for quarantine success