HotGhostWriter is one of the world’s fastest rising book production enterprise. We pride ourselves for our mission backed by a proven track of delivering maximum value to each and every one of our customers from expanding their publishing businesses and solidifying their personal brand to partnering with established authors in growing their library of books. With a global customer reach and highly diverse stellar workforce, we stand proud with multiple success stories etched into the annals of our company history.
We’re currently looking for an ambitious, agile, effective, meticulous, and results-focused Project Manager that is looking for a new, challenging role where you can grow your career. As a Project Manager, you’ll be solo-coordinating the production process of a number of projects and leading your own dedicated team of creatives, maneuvering through various complex challenges and roadblocks along the project cycle. You must be capable to think for yourself and figure things out.
Our Project Management department focuses on delivering to each of our valuable clients an incredible and personalized experience, and the highest quality products, and this is what you’ll be tasked with delivering to each of your clients.
In this exciting role, you will be a champion of:
- Project success: As the Project Manager, you'll be driving projects forward from the initial stages all the way through to the successful closing f the project, ensuring we deliver the highest quality products and services. This means managing different project factors such as assignments, deadlines, maneuvering through challenges and roadblocks during the project’s life cycle whilst handling multiple projects. Requiring agility, critical thinking and, decision making skills.
- Client experience: This and Project Success are one and the same. As the project progresses and transitions, you want your clients to feel confident, with peace of mind, and enjoying the process. Clients need to have their needs met and to feel like you as the Project Manager have all under control. Beam confidence and clear direction.
- Relationship management: Handling and maintaining strong and healthy relationships with staff and clients.
- Sales: As a Project Manager, you'll also be responsible for assisting clients with reordering new projects and keeping your team busy. To achieve this your team must deliver a great product and experience, and you must have a deep understanding of your clients' needs to provide them with services that meet those needs. You'll earn a commission for every sale made.
- Performance: Track team and individual performance and coach your staff to continuously outperform previous months. Ensuring adherence to performance expectations.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar project management capacity
- Knowledgeable in different phases and knowledge areas of project managemen
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations.
- Agile and capable of figuring things out. Ability to learn on the job quickly with little supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership and people skills.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Fluent in English, articulate in writing and speaking.
In return, we offer you a competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and earned commissions when your re-order and start a new project. This is a great opportunity if you're an ambitious person as the better you perform the more you're rewarded.
Apply directly for this opportunity with us at https://hotghostwriter.com/pages/project...