The Programs intern helps to organize readings, workshops, and public events that develop Asian American literary culture. They report to the Programs & Communications Director and must be based within commuting distance from NYC. While most of the internship will be conducted remotely, the Programs Intern must be able to attend the bulk of events in the NYC area whenever it is safe to resume in-person programming.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- An interest in Asian diasporic literature
- Strong verbal and copyediting skills
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- Desire to work within a community of writers and arts workers
- Assisting with promotion and execution of national programs
- Liaising with staff and regional chairs to develop programming
- Attending Kundiman programs and public events, and assist with logistics and social media
- Documenting, recording, and archiving media and data related to public programs
- Other tasks reasonably requested by Kundiman
Apply at the following link: https://kundiman.submittable.com/submit.