Want to create meaningful impact and achieve really big things?
Sourcebooks is a leading entrepreneurial company seeking impact players and difference makers, and we are on the hung for a talented Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly expanding children's eCommerce team.
Sourcebooks creates books and products that transcend categories and defy odds, with hundreds of national bestsellers and awards to show for it. We are a company of enthusiastic book-lovers dedicated to connecting books to readers in new and innovative ways. Every day, we are transforming the publishing industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results.
In this role you will drive marketing content, positioning, and outbound activities that contribute to growth and revenue, and exponentially grow our customer base through innovative, efficient, and effective tactics. The position requires strong storytelling, communications, writing, and interpersonal skills.
In addition to the above, a successful Marketing Specialist will:
- Lead the development and execution of creative strategies and campaigns that support eCommerce programs and children's initiatives.
- Own content and email list management, planning and editorial calendar for the Sourcebooks eCommerce and children's marketing programs.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning that addresses a consumer's needs and invokes the desire to engage.
- Work closely with designers, marketers, product leads, and third-party agencies to deliver impactful work.
- Work with key retail partners on brand and product partnerships, specifically developing programs for retail partners.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 3–5 years of experience in content, digital, or product marketing
- Demonstrated success in driving go-to-market strategy and product launches
- Excellent creative writing, messaging, and positioning skills
- Experience working with an email service provider tool is preferred
- Experienced at successfully multi-tasking a variety of critical priorities
- Experience in performing as a leader by influencing and managing cross-functional teams
- Self-starter who is experienced in successfully taking a project from concept to execution
- Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining plans and goals, thinking creatively, measuring rigorously, and executing daily at the highest level. We are a culture of driven, creative thinkers who possess leadership qualities and the desire for personal growth. If you feel that you are a strong candidate for the Marketing Specialist position, please submit your resume and cover letter, along with writing samples. https://www.sourcebooks.com/careers
Sourcebooks Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability protected by Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.