Active Blogs is a dynamic B2B content marketing agency, specializing in custom content for newsletters, blogs, and social media marketing. We provide a variety of online marketing services for a diverse array of national clients and marketing agency partners. We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Managing Editor to fill a full-time position.
This individual will be responsible for the management of content production activities for multiple clients’ digital marketing campaigns and communications between clients’ subject matter experts and our companies’ team of outsourced Content Specialists. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic champion of our product service mix, will be self-directed, and will not need to be micro-managed. This is a fast-paced position which will consistently fulfill clients’ and our team’s objectives in a timely, proactive, and responsible manner. This position will report directly to the company’s Operations Director.
The Managing Editor will support not only written content but other forms of content as well, including video, graphics, and podcasts.
- Work closely with the team of Content Specialists to develop pertinent topic ideas and digital content.
- Develop content for multiple clients consecutively and across many B2B industries.
- Research and coordinate blog posts, newsletter articles, and social media posts.
- Recruit, contract, train, oversee, and provide feedback to multiple independent contractor Content Specialists.
- Assign content topics to Content Specialists and provide guidance as needed for completion of ongoing projects.
- Complete primary editing tasks to ensure quality control standards are met by Content Specialists.
Preferred skills and qualities:
- Natural people and client interaction skills.
- Exceptional digital research, interviewing, outlining, writing, and editing skills.
- Able to understand and synthesize complex and technical information into marketing content.
- Detail-oriented and excellent at planning, calendaring, scheduling, and coordination of multiple tasks.
- B2B content and marketing agency experience is a strong plus.
Software and tools:
LinkedIn, Smartsheet, Slack, Zoom, Outlook, Word
Please apply at: