Are you an experienced writer with a love of literature and the desire to work from home? We are looking for skilled, passionate writers to contribute to our literature study guide company and our mission to help learners of all ages get more out of the texts they read! Whether you’re a post-grad student looking to build your professional portfolio or an experienced freelance writer ready for reliable and enjoyable assignments, writing literature study guides with SuperSummary could be your dream job.
What we provide for you:
- Prompt weekly payments - Transparent, competitive rates for each assignment
- Performance incentives - Exceed our expectations and timelines to earn a bonus on each assignment
- Tiered rates - Writers who write reliably and well earn higher rates
- Consistent and reliable work on the subject matter you love most and know best
- Fully remote/flexible work schedule - As a freelancer, you work the hours you want from anywhere on the globe
- The ability to indicate assignment preference - Choose the texts you most want to write about from our extensive queue
- A dedicated content team to provide training, support, and editorial feedback - Our coaching helps you grow as a writer
- Regular opportunities to contribute to Content Team projects and company-wide initiatives - Build new skills or flex your existing ones through creative initiatives
- Opportunities for growth - We provide a clear advancement path for those looking to grow along with our company
What you provide for us:
- A commitment to write 1 (or more!) study guides per month
- A commitment to complete a paid trial assignment during the interview process
- A passionate specialization in a genre of literature, be that classic or popular fiction, YA/MG literature, nonfiction, poetry, plays, or anything in between
SuperSummary is a fast-growing literature study guide company that helps students, teachers, and everyday readers understand a variety of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry texts. Our study guides are authoritative and comprehensive, written by seasoned teachers, professors, and advanced-degree holders with years of experience in their fields—including the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences. As a fully remote team, we’re able to harness creative talent from across the world in order to create study guides that exceed readers’ expectations.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in English (Advanced degrees in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences are a plus)
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working with deadlines
- Experience with literary analysis and/or academic writing
- An interest and ability to write about a wide range of titles
- Teaching or tutoring experience is a huge plus!
To be considered, please email your resume to Jessica!