Scarsdale Publishing seeks an experienced historical romance fiction editor for ongoing projects. Experience with novel length Regency romance a must. Editor must be self-starter who can work remotely and meet deadlines. Content and developmental editing experience a must. Courses/education in creative writing technique a plus. Proofreading a plus.
- Work with authors to develop books/series toward publication
- Maintain and coordinate editorial schedule with authors and Managing Editor
- Be proficient in Word/track changes
- Work closely with design to coordinate for publication
- Will use Chicago Manual of Style as style guide
This is a part time contract position.
Interested applicant may send a cover letter and resume to Managing Editor Kimberly Comeau.