Cambridge University Press is looking for two hard-working and committed editorial interns to help its English Language Teaching (ELT) editorial team.
During a six-week full-time internship, the editorial intern will support a team of editors on ELT adult courses. The internship is an in-house rigorous position that requires multi-tasking and prioritizing many tasks day to day. Some responsibilities of the intern will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of manuscripts to production
- Assisting with testing digital teaching materials
- Helping to compile market research data
- Helping log reprint corrections
- Undergraduate degree
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Demonstrated experience or interest in English language teaching or linguistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience prioritizing, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented proofreading skills
The internship period is from July 6 to August 14, 2020 working 35 hours a week at $15/hour.
To apply, visit https://cup.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1913811?cid=824.