ZHISHIQ (pronounced "Juh - Shuh - Q") is an online collaboration platform and marketplace that connects outstanding writers, mentors and educators to China-based students and professionals.
Our advisor network delivers enriching, ethical guidance on effective writing strategy and Western education via our standardized range of editing and advice products.
We recruit outstanding individuals who are passionate about providing support to Chinese candidates to US, UK and Australian universities.
- Further information available here: http://advisors.tiddlyspot.com/
- Main website: http://www.zhishiq.com/en/
- Provide proofreading and editing services to China-based students and young professionals who are interested in pursuing higher education opportunities in Western academic institutions.
- Offer strategic advice on quality and relevance of writing and content, interacting with each client to maximize the effectiveness of his or her personal presentation.
- Recognize the high stakes nature of our clients' tasks, consequently meeting all deadlines and responding to client messages in a timely fashion.
- Willingness to review comprehensive training materials, listen to guidance and adhere strictly to our ethical policies.
- We are looking for candidates who are willing and able to start immediately.
DESIRABLE QUALITIES/ SKILLS
- Effective interpersonal and written English skills.
- Scrupulous attention-to-detail.
- Willingness to acquire necessary skills and follow written instructions.
- Experience of writing and presentation for challenging, competitive applications.
- Interest in the higher education sector and/ or providing support to international clients.
- PayPal account (this is how we pay our team each month)
- A Facebook account or, for those who don't usually use Facebook, willingness to utilize a 'ghost' account in order to communicate with other members of our advisor team in our private group (c. 100 members)
- Competent MS Word user. We ask that our advisors do not use other word processing packages because of its ubiquity among our clients.
- Skype∙ Desktop or laptop computer. Editing on MS Surface (non-laptop version) or tablet+keyboard combinations does not produce results of a reliable quality.
- Flexible working: Choose tasks from our online marketplace and iterate independently with your clients.
- Excellent rates of pay: Standard advisor rates are $US20 - US$84+ per 500 words (after initial trial tasks).
- Scope for significant increases as you accumulate positive client reviews and build your reputation.
- Comprehensive online guidance and full back-office support team.
- Please browse some of our existing advisor team's profiles at zhishiq.com: http://www.zhishiq.com/en/team?service\_types=ServiceText\_polish
- When you click on each profile, you'll notice it has a brief Summary section, followed by a Self-Introduction. We're in the business of first impressions, and we ensure this is reflected in the enhanced rates of pay strong profiles can attract.
- Please draft what you'd propose to include on your ZHISHIQ profile in each section (300 words would seem like a reasonable limit. There's no minimum length; the point is to convey your background succinctly, demonstrating your skills on the page in the process.
- Please send your proposed profile content with the headline "ZHISHIQ Advisor Application 2017 intake" to _andy \*at\* zhishiq.com_ , cc-ing _vivian \*at \* zhishiq.com_ as instructed here: http://advisors.tiddlyspot.com/
Thank you very much for your time and your interest.