Kundiman is seeking a Development intern. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience with an organization that supports writing communities and the literary arts. The Development intern connects Kundiman to individual and institutional supporters, which is vital to the sustainability of Kundiman initiatives. The Development intern works 15 hours a week and reports to the Development Director. While most of the internship will be conducted remotely, the Development Intern must be able to attend the bulk of events in the NYC area whenever it is safe to resume in-person programming.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- An interest in learning the ins and outs of non-profit fundraising;
- Desire to work within a community of writers and arts workers;
- An interest in Asian diasporic literature;
- Strong verbal and copyediting skills;
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects, meet deadlines, and focus on detail.
- Performing research for development and cultivation
- Assisting in planning and managing fundraising campaigns
- Analyzing trends in Kundiman donorship and updating donor database
- Helping to organize donor events, including the annual benefit
- Drafting development copy and designing development materials
- Other tasks reasonably requested by Kundiman
Apply at the following link: https://kundiman.submittable.com/submit.