New York based independent publisher is currently seeking a detailed oriented, highly organized Associate Manager of Operations to manage and facilitate inventory and operations needs and processes in a fast-paced environment. The individual will be responsible for inventory management and control, order processing and fulfillment, distribution, logistics/transportation, warehousing and customer service.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Day-to-day management of all inventory related issues of Kensington Publishing product, as well as distributing publisher (as needed)
- Prepare and distribute daily and weekly reporting, such as reprint information
- Help trouble shoot various issues from simple to critical when they arise
- Coordinate and process all orders, as needed
- Build & distribute, daily, weekly and monthly report templates
- Create and assist with monthly print order preparation
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum 2–4 years publishing experience in an inventory management environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking across projects
- STRONG attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel
Please send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Thank you for your interest.