Skyhorse Publishing, one of the fastest growing independent publishers in America, is looking for an independent and efficient candidate to work in the finance department in our midtown Manhattan office 2-3 days per week.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to learn about the industry and gain experience with different departments. This is a temporary, part-time position with very flexible hours.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filing and digitizing physical invoices
- Organizing files on server
- Assisting the Controller with daily tasks
- Scanning contracts and reorganizing filing space
- Proficient with computers, printers, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and very well-organized
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
Hours: very flexible, about 15 hours per week.
How To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to Alexandra Scholldorf, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.