Mar 19, 2009, 4:44 PM
Post #370 of 482
Well, I haven't notified them of my official acceptance yet, but it's pretty much a done deal (I'm still waiting to get in touch with Virginia Tech, which I'm almost sure I'm rejected from, but they were the only school left whose outcome I'm curious about.) I plan on giving Illinois my official "yes" on Monday, even if I haven't heard back from VT yet.
Also, to my knowledge, not everyone has accepted their offers yet, so don't lose hope!!
And thanks, Emily!