- Price: US$ 4.99
- Page Count: 78
- Publication Date: Sep 1, 2016
- File Format: PDF (Adobe Reader)
Thinking of getting your MFA?
Poets & Writers is here to help.
This essential handbook, revised and updated for 2016, provides everything you need to know about deciding where and how to apply to the best graduate creative writing programs for you.
- How to decide where to apply.
- Identifying elements of unique MFA programs.
- Advice on preparing your application.
- Tips on becoming a teaching assistant.
- How to get the most out of your MFA experience.
- How to remain productive after the MFA.
A collection of articles edited by the staff of Poets & Writers Magazine, this handy resource includes straightforward advice from professionals in the literary field, additional resources to help you choose the right program for you, and much more.
Featuring articles by authors:
- Steve Almond
- Michael Bourne
- Erika Dreifus
- Kelly Ferguson
- Joey Franklin
- Dawn Haines
- Benjamin Hedin
- Dana Isokawa
- Tom Kealey
- Sonya Larson
- Azita Osanloo
- Gabriel Packard
- Gregory Spatz
This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader , available free from Adobe Systems, or other software capable of reading PDF files.