- Price: US$ 4.99
- Page Count: 53
- Publication Date: Mar 2, 2014
- File Format: PDF (Adobe Reader)
Searching for an agent?
Poets & Writers is here to help. A collection of articles edited by the staff of Poets & Writers Magazine, The Poets & Writers Guide to Literary Agents includes straightforward advice from professionals in the literary field and additional resources with insider tips.
This handy resource will give you everything you need to understand what agents do, what you can expect from them, and how to find the best agent for you and your work:
- Where agents search for new talent
- Tips on how to secure an agent
- What agents look for in the first few pages of a submission
- How to follow up with an agent after you’ve submitted your work
- The agent’s role in today’s publishing industry
- How to know when the time has come to dissolve a relationship with an agent
This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader , available free from Adobe Systems, or other software capable of reading PDF files.